RE: Fastest web framework

Discussion in 'Python' started by Andriy Kornatskyy, Sep 24, 2012.

  1. Try to see 'Hello World' benchmark as an answer to the question how effective is the framework inside...

    If computer X boots faster than Y, it means it is more effective in this particular area.

    If a sportsman runs a distance 1 second faster than other, he got a medal(it is not quite adequate to say if I load sportsman with 50 kilo bag he will not run that fast... just try split the concerns).

    Thanks.

    Andriy

    Andriy Kornatskyy, Sep 24, 2012