Re: FileDialog window handle

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Dan Ignatov, Sep 4, 2003.

  1. Dan Ignatov

    Dan Ignatov Guest

    Hi, Franco.
    imho, you cannot get a handle for the open file dialog window: I think, this
    window is created when you call the ShowDialog() method, then it is shown in
    modal mode, and when user has selected any file this window is closed. This
    is because you cannot get the handle.
    However, it's possible to show this dialog manually. In this case you will
    control anything.
    --
    Thanks,
    Dan Ignatov