RE: FileLoadException. Access is denied. (0x80070005)

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Brock Allen, Apr 14, 2005.

  1. Brock Allen

    Brock Allen Guest

    A partially trusted caller can't call into a strongly named assembly. I'm
    wondering if your calling code is not FullyTrusted? You can add the AllowPartiallyTrustedCallers
    attribute to your assembly to your strongly named assembly, but this should
    only be done after you've done a security code review and checked your code
    for possible vulnrabilities. Here's the syntax:

    [assembly: AllowPartiallyTrustedCallers]

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor
    http://staff.develop.com/ballen

    Brock Allen, Apr 14, 2005