Re: fire event when click on specific cell in dataGrid using asp.net

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Cory D., Jul 27, 2004.

  1. Cory D.

    Cory D. Guest

    Is there a reason you can't, or won't, add a hidden button and then handle
    the cell click as indicated in the thread "click evcent in dataGrid using
    asp.net?"

    Windows forms have a CellChanged event, but this is not available in
    asp.net.

    "tenzeel." <> wrote in message
    > Hi All,
    > I' d like to fir the event when user clicks the specific cell in a

    DataGrid using Asp.net.
    > i dont want to use command button or hyperlink for edit. i just want that

    user just click on specific cell and then the event fire. no need to click
    on edit update button or select hyper link or edit hyper link.
    Cory D., Jul 27, 2004

  2. Re: fire event when click on specific cell in dataGrid using asp.n

    The reason is that i want to call the specific event on that cell. I wants that user just click on his require cell and gain output from that cell. i think it will not easy for user to select command button.
    or what about u are saying hidden command buton
    is this is a way that we can hide it from user and user does need to click on that command button he just click on that cell.\
    i am waiting
    thanx

    =?Utf-8?B?dGVuemVlbC4=?=, Jul 28, 2004