Re: fire event when click on specific cell in dataGrid using asp.net

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by John Saunders, Jul 27, 2004.

  1. "tenzeel." <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi All,
    > I' d like to fir the event when user clicks the specific cell in a

    DataGrid using Asp.net.
    > i dont want to use command button or hyperlink for edit. i just want that

    user just click on specific cell and then the event fire. no need to click
    on edit update button or select hyper link or edit hyper link.
    > plz help me out this problem

    You could place an ImageButton in the cell. You'd get your choice of image,
    plus your choice of background colors. You would also be able to use the
    Command event of the ImageButton.
    --
    John Saunders
    johnwsaundersiii at hotmail