    for each cell set Attributes["onclick"] = "javascriptEventHandler(rowIndex,
    cellIndex)".

    In client-side function javascriptEventHandler(rowIndex, cellIndex) you can
    submit the form to the server and pass rowIndex and cellIndex as parameters.

    Eliyahu

    "tenzeel." <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi All,
    > I' d like to fir the event when user clicks the specific cell in a

    DataGrid using Asp.net.
    > i dont want to use command button or hyperlink for edit. i just want that

    user just click on specific cell and then the event fire. no need to click
    on edit update button or select hyper link or edit hyper link.
    Eliyahu Goldin, Jul 28, 2004

  2. Re: fire event when click on specific cell in dataGrid using asp.n

    pleaze kindly brief me your answer with full code. tell me how i use rowindex and coloum index .
    thanx

    =?Utf-8?B?dGVuemVlbC4=?=, Jul 31, 2004