Re: Fixing Dirt Filthy Front Page Code

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Steve Horrillo, Jul 3, 2005.

  1. On 3-Jul-2005, "Stacey" <> wrote:

    > Point is, cross posting isn't so much of a huge taboo(unless you are cross
    >
    > posting for the heck of it or to do it as spamming), it is multi posting.
    > Like Els pointed out, if the posting was cross posted correctly, then one
    > would know if you received a good answer or not and not have to be giving
    > the same answer. It works the same way as multi posting just that everyone
    >
    > would be able to see the answers given to the other groups and can either
    > comment or give more or better of an answer.

    I see your point. If it weren't for Goggle I would have to agree my methods
    are selfish. Yet like I said, with cross posting you have to be very careful
    which groups you mix. Either way draws complaints from the complainers. What
    song was it that said, "you can't please everyone, so you got to please
    yourself?"

    --
    Warmest regards,

    Steve Horrillo, Realtor / C.Ht.
    http://BrokerAgentTraining.com (MLXchange & Computer Training for Real
    Estate Professionals)
    http://over100percent.com (Realtors Earn Over 100 Percent at EXIT Realty)
    http:/HipFSBO.com (Object to Paying Commission? Find a FSBO Friendly Real
    Estate Professional)
    http://eLOWn.com ("Got a heartbeat?" Get a loan! Credit Repair Library)

    Steve Horrillo, Jul 3, 2005

  2. Steve Horrillo

    rf Guest

    Steve Horrillo wrote:

    > "you can't please everyone, so you got to please
    > yourself?"

    The difference here is that it is everyone you are asking help from, not
    yourself.

    Must you continue to post identical replies in all the four groups you have
    multiposted to? I'm getting sick of seeing the same stuff over and over
    again.

    Cheers
    Richard.

    rf, Jul 3, 2005

  3. Steve Horrillo

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Steve Horrillo quothed

    > ...Either way draws complaints from the complainers. What
    > song was it that said, "you can't please everyone, so you got to please
    > yourself?"

    Yeah but you know what they call people who typically please
    themselves...

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Jul 3, 2005
  4. Steve Horrillo

    Dennis Guest

    On 03 Jul 2005 Neredbojias wrote in alt.html

    > With neither quill nor qualm, Steve Horrillo quothed
    >
    >> ...Either way draws complaints from the complainers. What
    >> song was it that said, "you can't please everyone, so you got to please
    >> yourself?"

    > Yeah but you know what they call people who typically please
    > themselves...

    Neredbojiai?

    --
    Dennis

    Dennis, Jul 3, 2005
  5. Steve Horrillo

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Dennis quothed

    > > Yeah but you know what they call people who typically please
    > > themselves...
    > >

    > Neredbojiai?

    <sigh> Besides that!

    --