Re: Fixing Dirt Filthy Front Page Code

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Steve Horrillo, Jul 3, 2005.

  1. On 3-Jul-2005, Els <> wrote:

    > So, if you don't want to change your ways after so many people
    > requested it in all 4 groups, you're welcome to my killfile, in which
    > very few people reside. I'm not a regular plonker, but for you I will
    > have to make an exception.

    Come on... Make my day. I'm waiting for a reply from someone who's truely
    helped me in the past. The reply's I'm getting are from no one I know.
    Anyway, I've got better things to do. Let's just end this nonsense now.

    --
    Warmest regards,

    Steve Horrillo, Realtor / C.Ht.
    http://BrokerAgentTraining.com (MLXchange & Computer Training for Real
    Estate Professionals)
    http://over100percent.com (Realtors Earn Over 100 Percent at EXIT Realty)
    http:/HipFSBO.com (Object to Paying Commission? Find a FSBO Friendly Real
    Estate Professional)
    http://eLOWn.com ("Got a heartbeat?" Get a loan! Credit Repair Library)

    Steve Horrillo, Jul 3, 2005

  2. Steve Horrillo

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Previously in alt.html, Steve Horrillo <>
    said:

    > Come on... Make my day. I'm waiting for a reply from someone who's truely
    > helped me in the past. The reply's I'm getting are from no one I know.
    > Anyway, I've got better things to do. Let's just end this nonsense now.

    I can't remember whether I've helped you in the past, but it certainly
    doesn't look like I'll be helping you in the future if that's your
    attitude.

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au

    Mark Parnell, Jul 4, 2005

  3. On 4-Jul-2005, Mark Parnell <> wrote:

    > I can't remember whether I've helped you in the past, but it certainly
    > doesn't look like I'll be helping you in the future if that's your
    > attitude.

    In general there's no need to ever ask a question. All of the same questions
    have been answered many times over. They just need to be searched for.Your
    posts HAVE helped me. Maybe not in direct answer to a question but you seen
    to be level headed and not here just because you're bored, lonely or want
    to stroke your ego. If you object to multi posting it gets my attention.

    Steve Horrillo, Jul 4, 2005
  4. Steve Horrillo wrote:
    > Come on... Make my day. I'm waiting for a reply from someone who's truely
    > helped me in the past. The reply's I'm getting are from no one I know.
    > Anyway, I've got better things to do. Let's just end this nonsense now.

    And aren't *you* the one who's said, earlier in the same thread, that
    this is a public newsgroup, not anybody's personal preserve? Why, then,
    do you expect to run into only your friends?

    --
    == Dan ==

    Daniel R. Tobias, Jul 4, 2005
  5. Steve Horrillo

    said:

    > Your posts HAVE helped me.

    Glad to hear it.

    > If you object to multi posting it gets my attention.

    Well, thank you. I'm flattered.

    Mark Parnell, Jul 5, 2005
  6. On 4-Jul-2005, "Daniel R. Tobias" <> wrote:

    > And aren't *you* the one who's said, earlier in the same thread, that
    > this is a public newsgroup, not anybody's personal preserve? Why, then,
    > do you expect to run into only your friends?

    There's always going to be pricks and snobs wherever you go. I'm only
    entertaining them because I'm on holiday. Tomorrow everything gets deleted.

    Steve Horrillo, Jul 5, 2005