Re: Flash photo display

Discussion in 'HTML' started by richard, Jan 28, 2009.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 05:35:40 GMT, Adrienne Boswell <>
    wrote:

    >Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Guv Bob"
    ><> writing in
    >
    >> http://www.davidbergman.net/site/
    >>
    >> Click on one of his galleries and then click on a photo. How do you
    >> make the photos slide by one-by-one?

    They don't slide. He just put all the photos onto one "page" then to
    see another, you click the number and the viewing area changes
    accordingly. You could do the same thing in html using anchors.

    richard, Jan 28, 2009