    Thanks and Happy Holidays,

    Ivan
    , Dec 25, 2004

  2. David Bishop Guest

    wrote:
    > David,
    >
    > I am working with the current FPHDL packages from the fast track in
    > synopsys. Do you still have a version specific for synopsys? (i.e.
    > with real functions commented out)
    >
    > Thanks and Happy Holidays,

    For Synopsys you need to use the Presto VHDL compiler. This is an
    option you can turn on with the latest version. I did find some
    synthesis errors with the beta release, I have not yet tried the
    latest release.

    I tried it under the old compiler, and when I reported the errors
    to Synopsys they said to use the Presto compiler.
    David Bishop, Dec 26, 2004