Re: Focus not showing

Discussion in 'HTML' started by dorayme, Sep 18, 2008.

  1. dorayme

    dorayme Guest

    In article <>,
    sheldonlg <sheldonlg> wrote:

    > For those unwilling to click on a URL, here is the code:

    Stand up all those people who are unwilling to click on URLs and would
    prefer masses of code in their news messages.

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Sep 18, 2008

  2. sheldonlg <sheldonlg> writes:

    > I just read today in one of these newsgroups (compl.lang.php,
    > comp.lang.javascript, alt.html or comp.database.mysql) where someone
    > said that.

    What happens in other groups, stays in other groups. In *this* group,
    we prefer URLs.

    > For that reason, I appended the code. You didn't **HAVE**
    > to look at it, you know.

    No one **HAS** to help you, either.

    sherm--

    --
    My blog: http://shermspace.blogspot.com

    Sherm Pendley, Sep 18, 2008

  3. dorayme

    dorayme Guest

    In article <>,
    sheldonlg <sheldonlg> wrote:

    > dorayme wrote:
    > > In article <>,
    > > sheldonlg <sheldonlg> wrote:
    > >
    > >> For those unwilling to click on a URL, here is the code:

    > > Stand up all those people who are unwilling to click on URLs and would
    > > prefer masses of code in their news messages.
    > >

    > I just read today in one of these newsgroups (compl.lang.php,
    > comp.lang.javascript, alt.html or comp.database.mysql) where someone
    > said that. For that reason, I appended the code. You didn't **HAVE**
    > to look at it, you know.

    I scarcely believe that you would have so little independence of mind or
    do so little research as to do something because "someone" said
    something.

    Sure, I don't read it all, who would? But I did have to download it! I
    am interested in questions and issues. I don't much play the
    no-speakies/plonk/kf game except with serial sexist and crassly behaved
    posters.

    I regard you as a possible source of information and interest. I am
    sending a team of my men around with flowers and chocolates. Do you know
    how much chocolates and flowers cost? More to the point, do you know how
    much a team of men on permanent stand by for all my little errands costs?

    So, please stop so much coding and so much quoting in return.

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Sep 18, 2008
  4. sheldonlg wrote:
    > Sherm Pendley wrote:
    >> sheldonlg <sheldonlg> writes:
    >>
    >>> I just read today in one of these newsgroups (compl.lang.php,
    >>> comp.lang.javascript, alt.html or comp.database.mysql) where someone
    >>> said that.

    >> What happens in other groups, stays in other groups. In *this* group,
    >> we prefer URLs.
    >>
    >>> For that reason, I appended the code. You didn't **HAVE**
    >>> to look at it, you know.

    >> No one **HAS** to help you, either.
    >>

    > Very true. It would be appreciated, though.

    Known bug in Gecko 2.x, fix in 3.x. Old news so don't bother.

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO