Re: Food for thought

Discussion in 'Java' started by Roedy Green, May 31, 2004.

  1. Roedy Green

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Mon, 31 May 2004 07:36:48 -0500, "Ryan Stewart"
    <> wrote or quoted :

    >Ah, I see. We should remain ignorant of things that others might not
    >understand. Is that it?

    Yes, in this case. It is a waste of time. There are many more
    important things to learn.

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
    Roedy Green, May 31, 2004

  2. Roedy Green

    Ryan Stewart Guest

    "Roedy Green" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 31 May 2004 07:36:48 -0500, "Ryan Stewart"
    > <> wrote or quoted :
    > >Ah, I see. We should remain ignorant of things that others might not
    > >understand. Is that it?

    > Yes, in this case. It is a waste of time. There are many more
    > important things to learn.

    I don't agree with remaining ignorant, but I'll certainly agree that there
    are many vastly more important and profitable things to learn.
    Ryan Stewart, May 31, 2004