Re: for-loop on cmd-line

Discussion in 'Python' started by Gisle Vanem, Oct 11, 2012.

  1. Gisle Vanem

    Gisle Vanem Guest

    "Dave Angel" <> wrote:

    > Why would you write some C-program just to save having two separate
    > files, one batch and one for the script? For that matter, several
    > answers have given you approaches that didn't involve list
    > comprehensions, including merging the two in a single file, using an
    > initial variable of rem="""

    Like I wrote; use popen() or system() from a C-program (an env-var
    checker) that's not really related to Python programming. But rather to
    check various stuff needed for C-programming . Like walking the list
    of %INCLUDE / %C_INCLUDE_PATH dirs to figure out what headers are
    where. So I'd just as well add an option to check for Python paths too
    (if Python is installed that is).

    > What are your real constraints? Are you just playing code-golf?

    That too.

    --gv
    Gisle Vanem, Oct 11, 2012