Re: Forcing table cells to stack vertically

Discussion in 'HTML' started by JustAnotherGuy, Dec 8, 2003.

  1. JustAnotherGuy wrote:

    > Steve Pugh wrote:
    >

    >> IE, of course, doesn't support alternate stylesheets. So whatever
    >> method you use to force the application of the "alternate" stylesheet
    >> (either JS or a client side process) can also change your markup at
    >> the same time.
    >>
    >> Steve
    >>

    > Yeah, thanks :) But I actually misphrased my question, I don't really
    > about the trigger being a stylesheet change. What client side process
    > can enable me to do that--select which tags (and the content inside
    > them) to remove then dynamically produce a page hence changed from its
    > original state? I was looking at XSLT but it doesn't seem to be what I'm
    > looking for.

    xposting to alt.html to try an NG for which this is more on-topic,
    though not sure if I should be doing this or starting a new thread. Oh well.

    I'm not sure where exactly would be on topic, but I'm looking for a
    pointer (to a specific technology or process) more than anything else.
    JustAnotherGuy, Dec 8, 2003