Re: Form INPUT type IMAGE and NS 4.x

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Mike Albrecht, Jul 28, 2003.

  1. Well, you learn something new every day. Thank you. Not knowing the
    scope of the two ng's I posted to, I wasn't sure which to try, so I
    multi-posted instead of cross-posted (never knew the difference before,
    again, thanks). So much for my ignorance. Sorry. I'm assuming from the
    info on the link you sent that my To: line is now correct etiquette, but
    should be used sparingly?

    Let's have the answer in alt.html this time, and I'll be sure not to
    repeat the mistake in the future.

    --
    Mike Albrecht
    Interlibrary Loan
    Washington State University Libraries
    Holland/New Library Room 101
    Pullman, WA 99164-5610
    http://www.wsulibs.wsu.edu
    (509) 335-5517
    (509) 335-0934 (FAX)
    --------------------------------------
    "... in circles 'round the Sun, doing rings around the Pole ..."
    -- Gordon Lightfoot
    "Stars appear and the shadows are a-fallin' ..."
    -- Buddy Holly
    'Tis the perception of the beautiful,
    A fine extension of the faculties,
    Platonic, universal, wonderful,
    Drawn from the stars, and filtered through the skies,
    Without which life would be extremely dull.
    -- Lord Byron

    Mike Albrecht, Jul 28, 2003

  2. Mike Albrecht

    brucie Guest