    Kevin Spencer
    ..Net Developer
    Microsoft MVP
    Big things are made up
    of lots of little things.

    "JIM.H." <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello,
    > I have a textbox and it should allow users type only number, how can I do

    this?

    Kevin Spencer, Jul 20, 2004

  2. I am new at asp.net and visula studio 2003, can you give me an example?

    =?Utf-8?B?SklNLkgu?=, Jul 20, 2004

  3. Kevin Spencer

    DujHoD Guest

    <asp:TextBox ID="TextBox1" Runat="server" />
    <asp:RegularExpressionValidator ControlToValidate="TextBox1"
    ValidationExpression="^\d*$"
    ErrorMessage="TextBox1 can contain only digits."
    Runat="server" />

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/cpgenref/html/cpconaspnetsyntaxforvalidationcontrols.asp
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/cpgenref/html/cpconRegularExpressionValidatorControl.asp

    DujHoD, Jul 21, 2004