Re: Formating 'title' in a link

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Chuck, Nov 26, 2004.

  1. Chuck

    Chuck Guest

    Chuck, Nov 26, 2004

  2. Chuck

    Neal Guest

    On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 21:59:29 -0700, Chuck <> wrote:

    > Hey thanks - Roy's page has just what I'm looking for.
    > (me thinks)
    >
    > http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/index.php?cat=2
    >
    > Instead of the yellow box a semi-transparent box
    > with formated text.
    >
    > Thanks gang. :-D

    In IE I see a grey box. In Opera I see crap.

    There's nothing in this page I'd advise you to emulate. Except the
    alphabet, at least he uses the alphabet.

    Neal, Nov 26, 2004

  3. Chuck

    Duende Guest

    While sitting in a puddle Neal scribbled in the mud:

    > On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 21:59:29 -0700, Chuck <> wrote:
    >
    >> Hey thanks - Roy's page has just what I'm looking for.
    >> (me thinks)
    >>
    >> http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/index.php?cat=2
    >>
    >> Instead of the yellow box a semi-transparent box
    >> with formated text.
    >>
    >> Thanks gang. :-D
    >>

    > In IE I see a grey box. In Opera I see crap.
    >
    > There's nothing in this page I'd advise you to emulate. Except the
    > alphabet, at least he uses the alphabet.

    Looks good to me in IE & FF.
    http://wipkip.biz/stuff/blog.jpg

    --
    Duende (irregular)
    Friends help you move.

    Duende, Nov 26, 2004
  4. Chuck

    kchayka Guest

    Neal wrote:
    > On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 21:59:29 -0700, Chuck <> wrote:
    >
    >> http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/index.php?cat=2
    >>
    >> Instead of the yellow box a semi-transparent box
    >> with formated text.

    > In IE I see a grey box. In Opera I see crap.

    In my Opera 7.5x, I see normal title tooltips, which only means that
    Opera doesn't support the js they're using. Which is fine and dandy by
    me. ;)

    kchayka, Nov 27, 2004