Re: <forms loginUrl="https:// pb

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Juan T. Llibre, Jun 25, 2009.

  1. re:
    !> <form loginUrl="https://www.mysite.com/login/login.aspx ..../>

    Is that a typo ?

    That should be <forms loginUrl=

    Other than that, here's a pretty good tutorial which can server as a model for you:

    http://tonesnotes.com/blog/2004/05/aspnet_forms_authentication_wi.html

    Also, there are those who say that making your login page https is not good practice.
    Your login page should be http and your *other* pages should be https.

    Check out these two discussions :

    http://forums.asp.net/t/1110341.aspx

    http://forums.asp.net/t/836624.aspx

    ....and this article with sample code:

    http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/WebPageSecurity.aspx

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    ¿ Estas probando VS 2010 y ASP.NET 4.0 ?
    Regístrate (gratis) en los Foros de VS 2010 y ASP.NET 4.0, en español
    http://asp.net.do/foros/forums/

    Juan T. Llibre, Jun 25, 2009