Re: Forms

Discussion in 'C++' started by Alf P. Steinbach, Aug 24, 2003.

  1. On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 17:42:46 +0200, "Tony Tristram" <> wrote:

    >I Have a problem with my SDI application. I have more than one form, but I
    >do not know how to show my other forms. I have looked at the code used to
    >show the Info Box (Already made by the program when I started the project)
    >and that does not work! How do I do it?
    >
    >Another thing, How do I do wild-card searching?
    >I have a search Function that searches a DB and I do not know how to make
    >it allow wildcards. How do I make it allow wildcards?

    Also, how do I make a payroll system in C++? It must be red. Preferably.
    But darned if I can find anything about colors in the standard. Help, please!

    Alf P. Steinbach, Aug 24, 2003

  2. Alf P. Steinbach

    Bob Jacobs Guest

    [OT] Re: Forms

    <> wrote:

    > Also, how do I make a payroll system in C++? It must be red. Preferably.
    > But darned if I can find anything about colors in the standard. Help,

    please!

    It's there. You need to look harder, and don't expect us to do your work for
    you. This is not comp.lang.do-homework-for-free.

    Section 7.2 para 8:
    "The possible values of an object of type color are red, yellow, green,
    blue;"

    Bob Jacobs, Aug 24, 2003