Re: Framebreaking without JavaScript?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by BootNic, Aug 3, 2008.

  1. BootNic

    BootNic Guest

    On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 03:34:51 +0200 (CEST)
    Neredbojias <me@http://www.neredbojias.net/_eml/fliam.php> wrote in:
    <Xns9AEEBD038599Dneredbojiasnano@194.177.96.78>

    > On 02 Aug 2008, WebFoot <webfoot@.> wrote:
    >

    >> Jerry Stuckle <> sez:

    [snip]

    > There is "somewhat" of a solution using the php
    > $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'] superglobal. While, as the manual states,
    > some browsers ignore or manipulate this, it is nevertheless
    > statistically effective and certainly applicable to the situation you
    > describe. My workup doesn't satisfy your "ideal" solution but I think
    > it complies with your "ok" solution just fine. Using php sessions may
    > allow the goal to be even better satisfied, but I think sessions have
    > their own drawbacks.
    >
    > The code should be obvious, but if it isn't, I will post my own
    > flavor upon request.

    I would like to see an example.

    I just can't think of a way to use referer with or without a session
    to determine if a page has been framed or just an outside link.

    --

    BootNic Sun Aug 3, 2008 12:07 pm
    My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income.

    BootNic, Aug 3, 2008