Re: Frameset scrolling

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Whitecrest, Apr 9, 2004.

  1. Whitecrest

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > I know that I can do this with tables, but I have to do this with frames.
    > Is this possible? Please send me the html code.

    Other than because the boss said you had to. WHY do you have to do this
    with frames?
    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com

    Whitecrest, Apr 9, 2004

  2. Whitecrest wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    >
    >>I know that I can do this with tables, but I have to do this with frames.
    >>Is this possible? Please send me the html code.

    > Other than because the boss said you had to. WHY do you have to do this
    > with frames?

    maybe he saw something like this:

    http://www.csszengarden.com/?cssfile=090/090.css

    and thought it was done with framesets?

    Charles Banas, Apr 12, 2004

  3. Toby A Inkster, Apr 12, 2004
  4. Whitecrest

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <>, says...
    > >>I know that I can do this with tables, but I have to do this with frames.
    > >>Is this possible? Please send me the html code.

    > > Other than because the boss said you had to. WHY do you have to do this
    > > with frames?

    > maybe he saw something like this:
    > http://www.csszengarden.com/?cssfile=090/090.css
    > and thought it was done with framesets?

    That is one butt ugly site.
    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com

    Whitecrest, Apr 12, 2004
  5. Whitecrest wrote:
    > In article <>, says...

    >>>Other than because the boss said you had to. WHY do you have to do this
    >>>with frames?

    >>maybe he saw something like this:
    >>http://www.csszengarden.com/?cssfile=090/090.css
    >>and thought it was done with framesets?