Re: Free Design of Website

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Ryan Pelzer, Jul 22, 2003.

  1. Ryan Pelzer

    Ryan Pelzer Guest

    > Ryan Pelzer pounced upon this pigeonhole and pronounced:
    > > Hi there i have just started a company and we are looking to get some

    credit
    > > by doing a couple of free website.
    > > The sites that we design for you will be 100% error free in according to
    > > WDG.
    > > Please visit our site http://www.obiwebdesigns.com
    > > And email us if you have any questions.
    > > Ryan Pelzer

    > I doubt if anyone will want a "complete corperate websites" .

    Oh no any website is a good website and thank you for that information on
    the resizing
    Ryan Pelzer

    Ryan Pelzer, Jul 22, 2003

  2. Ryan Pelzer pounced upon this pigeonhole and pronounced:

    > > Ryan Pelzer pounced upon this pigeonhole and pronounced:
    > > > Hi there i have just started a company and we are looking to get some

    > credit
    > > > by doing a couple of free website.
    > > > The sites that we design for you will be 100% error free in according to
    > > > WDG.
    > > > Please visit our site http://www.obiwebdesigns.com
    > > > And email us if you have any questions.
    > > > Ryan Pelzer

    > > I doubt if anyone will want a "complete corperate websites" .
    > >

    > Oh no any website is a good website and thank you for that information on
    > the resizing

    I was pointing out the spelling, which is incorrect.
    http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=corporate&db=*

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jul 22, 2003

  3. Beauregard T. Shagnasty replied to hisself:
    > Ryan Pelzer pounced upon this pigeonhole and pronounced:
    > >
    > > "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> wrote in message
    > > > Ryan Pelzer pounced upon this pigeonhole and pronounced:

    > > credit
    > > >

    > > > I doubt if anyone will want a "complete corperate websites" .
    > > >

    > > Oh no any website is a good website and thank you for that information on
    > > the resizing

    > I was pointing out the spelling, which is incorrect.
    > http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=corporate&db=*

    I decided to take a further look. I see, on your main page, that you
    haven't yet learned how to do style sheets. You have multiple
    but no units. Actually, you should scrap just about all those, and just
    add the body { font-size: 100%; }

    Get rid of all the .:punctuation:. surrounding links; it's very annoying.
    Think twice about advertising the two broken sites in your Design
    Examples.

    [1] they should be in your .css file.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jul 22, 2003
  4. Ryan Pelzer

    Steve Pugh Guest

    >I decided to take a further look. I see, on your main page, that you
    >haven't yet learned how to do style sheets. You have multiple
    >but no units. Actually, you should scrap just about all those, and just
    >add the body { font-size: 100%; }

    Do a google groups search for obiwebdesigns.
    All of the above was pointed out to the OP several months ago.

    Steve

    Steve Pugh <> <http://steve.pugh.net/>

    Steve Pugh, Jul 22, 2003