Re: free online tutorials?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Steve C. Orr, MCSD, Aug 29, 2003.

  1. Sure, here are a bunch of training videos:

    http://www.microsoft.com/seminar/default.mspx

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/theshow/

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbtv/default.asp

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdntv/default.aspx

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/training/webcasts/

    Of course there are tons of regular web sites with written tutorial content
    as well. Here are a few:
    www.dotnetjunkies.com
    www.asp.net
    www.4guysfromrolla.com