    What I need is web sever, where I could put just one python script.

    Greetings.
    Rootshell.

    Guest, Jan 13, 2005

    Kartic Guest

    You can try for a free shell access at www.arbornet.org.

    telnet (or better SSH) to m-net.arbornet.org and at the login prompt,
    type newuser, press enter and follow the on-screen instructions to
    register.

    Once you register, you get a shell account with email and web space.
    Since it is a free service, space is very limited but should more than
    serve your needs now.

    --Kartic

    Kartic, Jan 13, 2005

    Kartic Guest