Re: Free Tera Has Gone Crazy

Discussion in 'Java' started by terrable, Jan 9, 2013.

  1. terrable

    terrable Guest

    i wrote;
    "Is that like what you do wish to do to that murphy
    tho' lack the balls? Seamus Derbyshire."
    Paul spawned in fear whilst finger fucking that pretend anal
    vagina ala "kensi" doll;
    >On 07/01/2013 7:07 PM, terrable wrote:
    >> In spades... never read of a kook so afflicted with a screen persona
    >> as live the hatez, .LOL

    >Why do you think you're up for 2012's Ko0k of the Year Award, and
    >already won a Pickett Trophy for creepy stalking, kOok?

    when you sort out Who is WHOM just crawl back under
    your rock... haw haw!

    >> do wind the dweeb up some:)

    >This and my other posts today oughta wind you up plenty;)

    i make one post (roof fiddlin' like) and YOU stroke your
    trumpet to a high C!

    as already said by others... **** off freak :p
    terrable, Jan 9, 2013

  2. terrable

    terrable Guest

    i wrote;
    " i make one post (roof fiddlin' like)"
    Paul spawned in fear whilst finger fucking that pretend anal
    vagina ala "kensi" doll;
    >On 08/01/2013 7:02 PM, terrable wrote:
    >> i wrote;
    >> "Is that like what you do wish to do to that murphy
    >> tho' lack the balls? Seamus Derb?shire."
    >> Paul spawned in fear whilst finger fucking that pretend anal
    >> vagina ala "kensi" doll;

    >Wow, you really are a perverted creep. Your peculiar and deviant sexual
    >fantasies have been noted and logged in the Tetrarchy's files, of course.

    one. you are about as unorganized as a Guam dumpsite.
    two. your cabal is about as legit as the performance of your one
    puppet on stage at a time. you never saw "Punch & Judy" in an
    actual live performance didjoo?
    cluebie..?
    one puppeteer, two puppets, minimum.
    pick up your act, freak.

    perverted..!
    stealing a blind mans Usenet identity thinking he will never get to know
    is fucking perverted. revisit your standards, freak
    terrable, Jan 9, 2013