Re: Free WYSIWYG HTML editor for ASP.NET !

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Patrick, Aug 8, 2003.

  1. Patrick

    Patrick Guest

    Dave,

    If it was just the demo version that was free then indeed this would
    have been a misleading announcement. This is not the case however. We
    used to have a Lite and a Full version of our product. A week ago we
    decided to make the Lite version available for free though. This is
    NOT a demo but a fully functional WYSIWYG HTML editor for ASP.NET.
    There are no catches, spyware or anything of the sort.
    Is it open source? No.
    Is it a fully and unlimited FREE editor? Yes.

    So in honesty we thought this might be something the developing
    community might be interested in. And we still do actually :)

    Thank you.

    Ken, thank you for your comment. I'll follow your advice.

    Kind regards,

    Patrick

    Patrick, Aug 8, 2003