    "I'd rather have them sacrificing on behalf of our nation than,
    you know, endless hours of testimony on congressional hill."

    --- Adolph Bush,
    National Security Agency, Fort Meade, Maryland, June 4, 2002
    Andrew Thompson, Jul 4, 2008

  2. Andrew Thompson

    Lew Guest

    *Not* Betty Newman wrote:
    > You were born an yoyo and have degenerated

    > fanatic, deranged, idiot, lunatic, retarded, senile, puppet,

    Describing yourself, there, NewsMaestro, you microcephalic excuse for a human
    being. Your troller was a dinosaur and your reptile smelt of elderberries. Now
    go away, or I shall burden you an Year time-a.

    --
    Lew
    Run away! Run away!

    http://www.wvwnews.net/story.php?id=783

    AIPAC, the Religious Right and American Foreign Policy
    News/Comment; Posted on: 2007-06-03

    On Capitol Hill, 'The (Israeli) Lobby' seems to be in charge

    Nobody can understand what's going on politically in the United States
    without being aware that a political coalition of major pro-Likud
    groups, pro-Israel neoconservative intellectuals and Christian
    Zionists is exerting a tremendously powerful influence on the American
    government and its policies. Over time, this large pro-Israel Lobby,
    spearheaded by the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC),
    has extended its comprehensive grasp over large segments of the U.S.
    government, including the Vice President's office, the Pentagon and
    the State Department, besides controlling the legislative apparatus
    of Congress. It is being assisted in this task by powerful allies in
    the two main political parties, in major corporate media and by some
    richly financed so-called "think-tanks", such as the American
    Enterprise Institute, the Heritage Foundation, or the Washington
    Institute for Near East Policy.

    AIPAC is the centerpiece of this co-ordinated system. For example,
    it keeps voting statistics on each House representative and senator,
    which are then transmitted to political donors to act accordingly.
    AIPAC also organizes regular all-expense-paid trips to Israel and
    meetings with Israeli ministers and personalities for congressmen
    and their staffs, and for other state and local American politicians.
    Not receiving this imprimatur is a major handicap for any ambitious
    American politician, even if he can rely on a personal fortune.
    In Washington, in order to have a better access to decision makers,
    the Lobby even has developed the habit of recruiting personnel for
    Senators and House members' offices. And, when elections come, the
    Lobby makes sure that lukewarm, independent-minded or dissenting
    politicians are punished and defeated.

    Source:
    http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/22-08-2006/84021-AIPAC-0

    Related Story: USA Admits Meddling in Russian Affairs
    http://english.pravda.ru/russia/politics/12-04-2007/89647-usa-russia-0

    News Source: Pravda

    2007 European Americans United.
    Lew, Jul 7, 2008