RE: Frustration with Boa Constructor

Discussion in 'Python' started by Paul Metzger, Nov 22, 2003.

  1. Paul Metzger

    Paul Metzger Guest

    > I am attempting to learn how to use wxPython from their mailing list,
    > from the demos that come with the package, and from the Wiki
    > (http://wiki.wxpython.org/index.cgi/FrontPage). However, expect to
    > have to do a lot of cross-referencing, as I couldn't find anything
    > that could stand alone as a comprehensive guide.

    If you ever find a good source for documentation on wxPython, please
    tell me. The only thing I can find worth anything is the one chapter in
    Python 2.1 bible. It's a good basic, beginning, but leaves off where I
    need something to start. So the way I have to attack it is trial and
    error until I get it figured out...

    Paul

    Paul Metzger, Nov 22, 2003

  2. Paul Metzger

    F. GEIGER Guest

    The book "Python on Win32" has some stuff about wxPython too. It had helped
    me a lot in beginning wxPython programming.

    Cheers
    Franz

    F. GEIGER, Nov 23, 2003