Re: galaxql

Discussion in 'Python' started by Steve Holden, May 19, 2006.

  1. Steve Holden

    Steve Holden Guest

    Further to my recent mention of galaxql as a SQL learning tool, I had
    the following feedback through holdenweb.com:

    > Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by
    > jari komppa () on Friday, May 19, 2006 at 00:07:53
    >

    > comments: Steve Holden wrote: "Also I just discovered a shareware
    > application called galaxql.."
    >
    > I'd like to note that it's not shareware - I'm not asking money for it. Thanks for spreading the word =)

    Aah, so I should have called it "freeware"? I believe it's not open
    source, but I may be incorrect there too - I just downloaded a Windows
    installer, which worked very smoothly. Sorry to be inaccurate. I am
    posting to to correct the mistake. Please feel
    free to post there yourself to direct people to the Galaxql web site.

    regards
    Steve
    --
    Steve Holden +44 150 684 7255 +1 800 494 3119
    Love me, love my blog http://holdenweb.blogspot.com
    Steve Holden, May 19, 2006