Re: GDI+ (system.drawing namespace)

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Hermit Dave, Sep 13, 2004.

  1. Hermit Dave

    Hermit Dave Guest

    what you need is real time processing which isnt exactly what asp.net
    offers. yes you can make sure enter two points in two text boxes and then
    draw the line from that... but i dont think they are going to appreciate
    that.

    what you need is a winforms control (very much like an activeX control...
    just takes twice to load up - Well IE takes time to load CLR) or a Java
    applet.
    These can do real time processing based on clicks or drags - event which
    javascript and asp.net cannot (atleast not all of them at the same time)

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)
    "BobTheHacker" <> wrote in message
    > I am getting ready to work on an asp.net application that will require me

    > allow users to mark up documents and drawings on their web page and then

    save
    > the data back to a file or database. Does anybody know of any examples I

    can
    > look at to see how this might be done or am I looking at purchasing a

    third

    Hermit Dave, Sep 13, 2004