Re: General EXE/DLL architecture question

Discussion in 'C++' started by Bren, Aug 11, 2003.

  1. Bren

    Bren Guest

    Thanks Gianni,

    I tried to reply to you through email (by removing nospam) but the
    mail bounced, user unknown.

    Could you please drop me a mail at my address (by removing NOSPAM).
    I'd appreciate it.

    Thanks!

    Bren, Aug 11, 2003

  2. Bren wrote:
    > Thanks Gianni,
    >
    > I tried to reply to you through email (by removing nospam) but the
    > mail bounced, user unknown.
    >
    > Could you please drop me a mail at my address (by removing NOSPAM).
    > I'd appreciate it.
    >
    > Thanks!

    That gi2nospam IS my email address !

    Most of the email harvesters engines know how to remove the "nospam" !

    When the nospam is removed it's no longer a valid address so it's cool.

    It's also a temporary email address, when I start getting SPAM there I
    come up with a new random address to use for usenet posts.

    So far, gi2nospam is quite good, very few spam messages come in through it.

    Gianni Mariani, Aug 11, 2003