RE: GetClipboardData(CF_BITMAP) unimplemented

Discussion in 'Python' started by Tim Golden, May 21, 2004.

  1. Tim Golden

    Tim Golden Guest

    | I am attempting to use win32all to perform screen captures and save
    | the bitmap to a file. The call to GetClipboardData fails saying
    | GetClipboardData(CF_BITMAP) is unimplemented. Any ideas?

    Obviously, if you specifically want to use win32, then
    what I'm about to suggest won't help, but if you just
    want to do a screen grab with Python then have a look
    at the Python Imaging Library's ImageGrab module:

    http://www.pythonware.com/library/pil/handbook/imagegrab.htm

    TJG

    http://www.star.net.uk
    Tim Golden, May 21, 2004