Re: Getting ASCII encoding where unicode wanted under Py3k

Discussion in 'Python' started by Peter Pearson, May 13, 2013.

  1. On Mon, 13 May 2013 10:59:33 -0500, Jonathan Hayward wrote:
    > --e89a8f3b9db145cbab04dc9b9a23

    [snipped many lines of quoted-printable muck]

    > My code is below. What should I be doing differently to be, in the most
    > immediate sense, calls to '''%(foo)s''' % locals()?

    [snipped about 200 lines of code, presented in quoted-printable]

    You will greatly increase your odds of getting a useful response
    if you post the shortest possible program that exhibits your
    problem. Posting it as plain text would help, too.

    Peter Pearson, May 13, 2013