Re: getting perl and php to talk to each other, was Re: randomlysorting files in php

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by M. Strobel, Mar 5, 2013.

  1. M. Strobel

    M. Strobel Guest

    Am 05.03.2013 10:19, schrieb Cal Dershowitz:

    > This article has me convinced that I want perl and php able to deal with each other:
    >
    > http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/9282?page=0,1

    Why not instantiate a Lua interpreter in perl? Or Ruby? And the picture on the
    provided links show _who_ is doing that.

    Now, seriously, this is of limited use.

    /Str.
    M. Strobel, Mar 5, 2013

  2. On 05/03/13 18:43, M. Strobel wrote:
    > Am 05.03.2013 10:19, schrieb Cal Dershowitz:
    >>
    >> This article has me convinced that I want perl and php able to deal with each other:
    >>
    >> http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/9282?page=0,1
    >>

    > Why not instantiate a Lua interpreter in perl? Or Ruby? And the picture on the
    > provided links show _who_ is doing that.
    >
    > Now, seriously, this is of limited use.
    >
    > /Str.

    I am sure there is a huge market for anything that can translate between
    Gaelic and Linear B.

    Someone told me so, when they were trying to raise the capital:)

    --
    Ineptocracy

    diminishing number of producers.
    The Natural Philosopher, Mar 5, 2013