Re: Glutton for punishment ...

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Neredbojias, Oct 21, 2009.

  1. Neredbojias

    Neredbojias Guest

    On 20 Oct 2009, Ed Mullen <> wrote:

    > Ed Mullen wrote:
    >>
    >> but, ok.
    >>
    >> Take a look at the site in my sig address. I just changed it to have
    >> both a fixed top header and fixed footer. Tested in all major
    >> browsers I know of and it seems to work just fine.

    > Ok, I should have clarified.
    >
    > IE 8 and above. Don't much care about IE 6 and below.
    >
    > Current Opera.
    >
    > Current Sarfari for Windows.
    >
    > Firefox
    >
    > SeaMonkey.

    Coincidently I have those very same browsers and all work fine with it
    on Windows XP sp3. Also ie8 in "compat/ie7" mode.

    Is that you in the pic? If so, you're really old.

    --
    Neredbojias
    http://www.neredbojias.org/
    Neredbojias, Oct 21, 2009