Re: Go to Page Top w/o Bookmark

Discussion in 'HTML' started by P@tty Ayers, Jul 6, 2003.

  1. P@tty Ayers

    P@tty Ayers Guest

    > Is there a command to go to the top of the page when you cannot bookmark the
    > top of the page? I have an HTML template for eBay listings and would like
    > to make a "Back to Top" link, but eBay puts my code in their page code so I
    > cannot create a bookmark at the top of the listing page.

    Do you mean that you want the link to take the user to the top of the eBay page, before your listing starts?

    If you know the URL of that page itself, you should be able to just link directly to it, using an absolute path (http://www.something.com) . Will that work?

    --
    P@tty Ayers
    http://www.WebDevBiz.com

    P@tty Ayers, Jul 6, 2003

  2. P@tty Ayers

    Me Guest

    <<Do you mean that you want the link to take the user to the top of the eBay
    page, before your listing starts?

    If you know the URL of that page itself, you should be able to just link
    directly to it, using an absolute path (http://www.something.com) . Will
    that work?>>

    The

    code worked perfectly. I do not know the absolute address until after the
    auction has been listed. Thanks for the suggestion, though!

    Me, Jul 9, 2003