Re: good books for google interviews questions

Discussion in 'C++' started by Öö Tiib, Mar 21, 2013.

  1. Öö Tiib

    Öö Tiib Guest

    On Thursday, 21 March 2013 15:49:41 UTC+2, wrote:
    > I an searching for good books dedicated to google interview questions.
    > I searched on net, but just found two books :
    >
    > http://www.amazon.com/coding-interview-problems-Google-solutions/dp/1482799014
    >
    > http://www.amazon.com/Elements-Programming-Interviews-Questions-Solutions/dp/1479274836
    >
    > Any other book I should be aware of?

    You should be aware that in every work contracts there is some sort
    of "noviciate" period during what you may get kicked without much hassle.
    So please do not over-estimate shining on interviews. Learn to write
    software. Especially with C++, the net negative effect of someone
    unskilled messing with the product does not go unnoticed.

    Öö Tiib, Mar 21, 2013