Re: good books for google interviews questions

Discussion in 'C++' started by doug.gregor96@gmail.com, Mar 23, 2013.

  1. Guest

    On Thursday, March 21, 2013 7:19:41 PM UTC+5:30, wrote:
    > I an searching for good books dedicated to google interview questions. I searched on net, but just found two books :
    > http://www.amazon.com/coding-interview-problems-Google-solutions/dp/1482799014
    > http://www.amazon.com/Elements-Programming-Interviews-Questions-Solutions/dp/1479274836
    > Any other book I should be aware of?

    Apart from CLR and Skiena's algorithms book, the following books are focussed on real coding interviews questions which contains great details(real questions with real answers as expected by the google/amazon interviewer):

    * Top 10 coding interview problems asked in Google with solutions: Algorithmic Approach By Dr Lin Quan
    * Elements of Programming Interviews: 300 Questions and Solutions By Adnan.
    * Programming Pearls By Dr Bentley
    * More Programming Pearls By Dr Bentley
    , Mar 23, 2013