Re: good books for google interviews questions

Discussion in 'C++' started by doug.gregor96@gmail.com, Mar 25, 2013.

  1. Guest

    On Thursday, March 21, 2013 7:19:41 PM UTC+5:30, wrote:
    > I an searching for good books dedicated to google interview questions.
    > http://www.amazon.com/coding-interview-problems-Google-solutions/dp/1482799014

    This book will teach you how to tackle a real programming interview problemon designing algorithm followed by implementation details. I will highly recommend to get a copy for yourself and multiple copies as gift for your friends and colleagues because this is beautifully done in a real interview setting style.
    , Mar 25, 2013

    On Monday, March 25, 2013 9:29:40 AM UTC+5:30, wrote:
    > On Thursday, March 21, 2013 7:19:41 PM UTC+5:30, wrote:
    > > I an searching for good books dedicated to google interview questions.
    > > http://www.amazon.com/coding-interview-problems-Google-solutions/dp/1482799014

    > This book will teach you how to tackle a real programming interview problem on designing algorithm followed by implementation details. I will highlyrecommend to get a copy for yourself and multiple copies as gift for your friends and colleagues because this is beautifully done in a real interviewsetting style.

    Thanks a lot for the great suggestion. I managed to get the book yesterday:"Top 10 coding interview problems asked in Google with solutions: Algorithmic Approach By Dr Lin Quan" and started reading it. I am liking it so far.Mine google telephonic interview is scheduled next week. I am very confident that this book and CLR book will help me immensely to get through it.
    , Mar 26, 2013

  3. osmium Guest

    wrote:

    > On Monday, March 25, 2013 9:29:40 AM UTC+5:30,
    > wrote:
    >> On Thursday, March 21, 2013 7:19:41 PM UTC+5:30,
    >> wrote:
    >>> I an searching for good books dedicated to google interview
    >>> questions.
    >>> http://www.amazon.com/coding-interview-problems-Google-solutions/dp/1482799014

    >> This book will teach you how to tackle a real programming interview
    >> problem on designing algorithm followed by implementation details. I
    >> will highly recommend to get a copy for yourself and multiple copies
    >> as gift for your friends and colleagues because this is beautifully
    >> done in a real interview setting style.

    > Thanks a lot for the great suggestion. I managed to get the book
    > yesterday: "Top 10 coding interview problems asked in Google with
    > solutions: Algorithmic Approach By Dr Lin Quan" and started reading
    > it. I am liking it so far. Mine google telephonic interview is
    > scheduled next week. I am very confident that this book and CLR book
    > will help me immensely to get through it.

    What an amazing coincidence! I mean, you two guys both being from Bangalore
    and both using google and both liking the same book and all. Maybe you two
    will meet on the street sometime?
    osmium, Mar 26, 2013

    On Monday, March 25, 2013 9:29:40 AM UTC+5:30, wrote:
    > On Thursday, March 21, 2013 7:19:41 PM UTC+5:30, wrote:
    > > I an searching for good books dedicated to google interview questions.
    > > http://www.amazon.com/coding-interview-problems-Google-solutions/dp/1482799014

    > This book will teach you how to tackle a real programming interview problem on designing algorithm followed by implementation details. I will highlyrecommend to get a copy for yourself and multiple copies as gift for your friends and colleagues because this is beautifully done in a real interviewsetting style.

    Thanks a lot for the nice recommendation. I will definitely go thru this book. It is available @http://www.bookadda.com/books/10-coding-interview-problems-asked-lin-quan-1482799014-9781482799019 as well.

    How about the book "Programming Challenges" by Skiena ?
    , Mar 27, 2013

    > > > I an searching for good books dedicated to google interview questions..
    > > > http://www.amazon.com/coding-interview-problems-Google-solutions/dp/1482799014

    > > This book will teach you how to tackle a real programming interview problem on designing algorithm followed by implementation details. I will highly recommend to get a copy for yourself and multiple copies as gift for your friends and colleagues because this is beautifully done in a real interview setting style.

    > Thanks a lot for the nice recommendation. I will definitely go thru this book. It is available @http://www.bookadda.com/books/10-coding-interview-problems-asked-lin-quan-1482799014-9781482799019 as well.

    Interview books' Indian Edition :
    http://pothi.com/pothi/book/lin-quan-top-10-coding-interview-problems-asked-google-solutions
    http://www.uread.com/book/elements-programming-interviews-adnan-aziz/9789382359449
    , Mar 28, 2013

    On Friday, March 29, 2013 2:25:41 AM UTC+5:30, wrote:
    > > > This book will teach you how to tackle a real programming interview problem on designing algorithm followed by implementation details. I will highly recommend to get a copy for yourself and multiple copies as gift for your friends and colleagues because this is beautifully done in a real interview setting style.

    The book : "Top 10 coding interview problems asked in Google with solutions: Algorithmic Approach" by Dr Lin Quan rocks !!
    , Mar 31, 2013