Re: Google cached version mangled

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Luigi Donatello Asero, May 16, 2005.

  1. I am not sure whether it is the same subject you are talkning about but I
    have noticed something unusual ( for me) about the way how the webbsite
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com can be searched at www.google.se now.

    Well, I meant
    www.google.se
    www.google.it
    www.google.de

    Please,
    look at these examples:
    http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&q=Scaiecat Spa Gigi&meta=
    http://www.google.de/search?q=├╝bersetzung deutsch schwedisch&hl=de&lr=&start=10&sa=N

    A part of the results in German is still there, though

    http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&lr=lang_de&q= site:www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com Scaiecat Spa Gigi

    --
    Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/oversattning.php