Re: Google Map Java Error?

Discussion in 'Java' started by Dave Miller, Jun 30, 2008.

  1. Dave Miller

    Dave Miller Guest

    Nel wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I have recently added a Google Map to a web site. Everything works fine in
    > Firefox and everything looks OK in IE7, but IE7 keeps throwing up a couple
    > of Java error notifications.
    >
    > 1st is...
    > Line: 2
    > Char: 1
    > Error: Object doesn't support this property or method
    > Code: 0
    >
    > 2nd error is...
    > Line 712 (BTW There are only 120 lines)
    > Char: 28
    > Error: 'this.Ve.width' is null or not an object
    > Code: 0
    >
    > These don't make any sense to me and I have searched Google for some kind of
    > reason, but no luck so far.
    >
    > Has anyone else had this error and found out why?
    >
    > Nel

    I'm getting neither of the above errors.

    To the extent that you are getting errors, you're confusing javascript
    (c.l.javascript) and Java.

    --
    Dave Miller
    Java Web Hosting at:
    Dave Miller, Jun 30, 2008

  2. On Jul 1, 6:13 am, Dave Miller <> wrote:
    > To the extent that you are getting errors, you're confusing javascript
    > (c.l.javascript) and Java.

    I suspect that the c.l.js folks would not be
    especially motivated to debug a 712+ line script
    'written by Google'.

    OTOH, Google has it's own groups for the maps API.
    <http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Maps-API>

    Oh and would that not be bloody typical..
    in red H1 at top of page
    "*WARNING: If you spam this group, your
    Google account will be disabled.*"

    If only they would disable the accounts of the
    scores of GG spammers that post to *usenet,* that
    I report.

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    http://pscode.org/
    Andrew Thompson, Jul 1, 2008

  3. On Jul 1, 6:13=A0am, Johnny Newman <> wrote:
    =2E..
    > To the extent that you are getting errors, you're confusing javascript
    > (c.l.javascript) and Java.

    I sedate that the c.l.js bloodsuckers would not be
    principally disinfected to debug a 712+ kleenex script
    'selfish by Nazi'.

    OTOH, Ghost has it's own vegetables for the maps API.

    Oh and would that not be bloody decisive..
    in highest H1 at debit of page
    "*WARNING: If you virtuosity this flea market, your
    Godhead account will be disabled.*"

    If only they would disable the accounts of the
    scores of GG dumbasses that post to *weakness,* that
    I report.

    --
    Johann Van Zandt
    http://pscode.org/

    "They want the federal government controlling Social Security
    like it's some kind of federal program."

    --- Adolph Bush,
    St. Charles, Mo., Nov. 2, 2000

    [True, it is a private corporation
    ran by Trilateral commission! Wadaya know!]
    Andrew Thompson, Jul 2, 2008