Re: gridbaglayout

Discussion in 'Python' started by Ishwor, Dec 24, 2004.

  1. Ishwor

    Ishwor Guest

    heh? whats this gridbaglayout in Python-list?? Is this what my grandpa
    calls "christmas fever"?? ;-)

    On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 12:47:26 -0500, Sells, Fred <> wrote:
    > gridbag is a pain. google for tablelayout which is easier (to me)

    cheers,
    Ishwor Gurung
    Ishwor, Dec 24, 2004

  2. On 2004-12-24, Ishwor <> wrote:

    > heh? whats this gridbaglayout in Python-list?? Is this what my grandpa
    > calls "christmas fever"?? ;-)

    heh? what's this top-posting in comp.lang.python?

    gridbagsizer is a wxPython/wxWidgets sizer class. Why shouldn't it be
    discussed here?

    --
    Grant Edwards grante Yow! With YOU, I can be
    at MYSELF... We don't NEED
    Grant Edwards, Dec 26, 2004

  3. Ishwor

    Ishwor Guest

    On 26 Dec 2004 04:05:54 GMT, Grant Edwards <> wrote:
    > On 2004-12-24, Ishwor <> wrote:
    >
    > > heh? whats this gridbaglayout in Python-list?? Is this what my grandpa
    > > calls "christmas fever"?? ;-)

    > heh? what's this top-posting in comp.lang.python?
    >
    > gridbagsizer is a wxPython/wxWidgets sizer class. Why shouldn't it be
    > discussed here?

    haha..
    I was just fooling around on Christmas eve. I didn't mean to insult
    anyone thats why i top -posted it without referencing anyone's msg.
    ;-)

    > --
    > Grant Edwards grante Yow! With YOU, I can be
    > at MYSELF... We don't NEED
    > visi.com Dan Rather...

    cheers,
    Ishwor Gurung