RE: GUI - Qt Designer

Discussion in 'Python' started by Peter Kropf, Nov 12, 2003.

  1. Peter Kropf

    Peter Kropf Guest

    Take a look at PyQt (http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/pyqt/index.php). It
    has a pyuic component that will compile the .ui files into .py.

    - Peter

    Peter Kropf, Nov 12, 2003

  2. Peter Kropf wrote:

    > Take a look at PyQt (http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/pyqt/index.php).
    > It has a pyuic component that will compile the .ui files into .py.
    >
    > - Peter

    Thanks, this is just what I am after.

    John

    John Bradbury, Nov 13, 2003

  3. John Bradbury wrote:

    > Peter Kropf wrote:
    >
    >> Take a look at PyQt
    >> (http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/pyqt/index.php). It has a pyuic
    >> component that will compile the .ui files into .py.
    >>
    >> - Peter

    > Thanks, this is just what I am after.
    >
    > John

    Anf if you want to make your life even more comfortable take a look at
    eric3. This is a Python IDE written using PyQt. It includes interfaces
    to QtDesigner and pyuic (among many other features.)

    http://www.die-offenbachs.de/detlev/eric3.html

    Regards
    Detlev

    Detlev Offenbach