    Is the web.config file ignored for WebDAV requests? How else can these requests be handled

    Thanks
    dere

    =?Utf-8?B?ZHJhc3RpY3A=?=, Jun 3, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?ZHJhc3RpY3A=?=

    Steve Drake Guest

    We have written a WEBDAV server (supporting propfind lock get put ect ect)
    using a HTTP handler with windows authentication.

    If you still stuck let me know.

    Steve

    "drasticp" <> wrote in message
    > Did you ever get this working? I'm trying it also with no luck. I'm using

    a Wildcard Application Map in IIS 6.0, but it doesn't seem to work for some
    security reason.

    > ----- derek wrote: -----
    >
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm using a class derived from IHttpHandler to handle http requests.

    It works fine for GET, POST, etc, but doesn't seem to get called for WebDAV
    requests (PROPFIND, for example). I added this to my web.config:
    > <httpHandlers><add verb="*" path="*"

    type="MyWebDAV.WebDAVHandler,MyWebDAV.WebDAV"/></httpHandlers>

    Steve Drake, Jun 3, 2004