Re: help for jakarta tomcat on sparc 64 bit

Discussion in 'Java' started by Sean Burke, Sep 1, 2003.

  1. Sean Burke

    Sean Burke Guest

    (brijesh) writes:

    > i have a sun sparc 64-bit system
    > i need to install jakarta tomcat in this system.
    > but i am not able to find a good dowload centre from where i can get
    > one.
    > please can anyone suggest me a site address from where i can download
    > the application for jakarta tomcat for sparc 64 bit
    > iam working on solaris 8/9
    > thank you
    > regards
    > brijesh

    I'm running 4.1.27 on Solaris 8. You just download the normal
    tomcat distribution via jakarta.apache.org. Don't download the
    ..exe version of the archive, naturally - get the .tar.gz or .zip
    version.

    -SEan
    Sean Burke, Sep 1, 2003