Re: help on rewritting c++ for Mac into MSDOS - "IsNan.c" 5832 Bytes

Discussion in 'C++' started by Christopher Benson-Manica, May 11, 2004.

  1. spoke thus:

    > I am trying to rewirte the attached code which was working on Mac for MSDOS
    > (16-bit) environment.
    > It can be compiled and linked successfully, but when it is run, the program
    > is aborted and the following message was shown,

    > Float point error: Stack fault.
    > Abnormal program termination.

    > [binary snipped]

    (When locate the correct group for this post, kindly post your C++
    and not the compiled binary. Usenetters will thank you.)

    Your post is off-topic for comp.lang.c++. Please visit

    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/

    Christopher Benson-Manica, May 11, 2004