Re: Help please

Discussion in 'HTML' started by TK, Nov 26, 2012.

  1. TK

    TK Guest

    On 11/25/2012 6:29 PM, Gus Richter wrote:
    > On 11/25/2012 3:27 PM, H. Milton Lewis wrote:
    >> Is there a beginner's group for HTML, so I don't get laughed at and slow
    >> everybody down with my puny problems?

    > "The only stupid question is the one that you don't ask."

    It seems to me the only people who get in trouble, ask for advice and
    them argue with the answer or ask the same question repeatedly. So long
    as you are learning (and stay on topic) you will probably get help.

    --
    TK ~ aka Terry Kimpling
    http://wejuggle2.com/

    TK, Nov 26, 2012

  2. 2012-11-26 14:52, TK wrote:

    > On 11/25/2012 6:29 PM, Gus Richter wrote:
    >> On 11/25/2012 3:27 PM, H. Milton Lewis wrote:
    >>> Is there a beginner's group for HTML, so I don't get laughed at and slow
    >>> everybody down with my puny problems?

    >> "The only stupid question is the one that you don't ask."
    >>

    > It seems to me the only people who get in trouble, ask for advice and
    > them argue with the answer or ask the same question repeatedly. So long
    > as you are learning (and stay on topic) you will probably get help.

    I guess that this can be summarized as being part of the wisdom "There
    are no stupid questions, just stupid people."

    --
    Yucca, http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/

    Jukka K. Korpela, Nov 26, 2012