Re: Help please

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Athel Cornish-Bowden, Nov 27, 2012.

  1. On 2012-11-25 20:27:49 +0000, H. Milton Lewis said:

    > Is there a beginner's group for HTML, so I don't get laughed at and
    > slow everybody down with my puny problems?

    Go ahead and ask here. You'll get more reliable answers than you're
    likely to find at tutorial sites of variable quality. (You'll also get
    some thoroughly unreliable answers, but you'll learn to filter those
    out.)

    The only people who get laughed at are those who persist in asking the
    same questions over and over again and ignoring the answers.

    --
    athel
    Athel Cornish-Bowden, Nov 27, 2012