Re: Help trying to create project remotely

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Alvin Bruney [MVP], Mar 2, 2004.

    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]
    Got tidbits? Get it here...
    http://tinyurl.com/3he3b
    "john" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > We have a SBS2003 server which runs sharepoint. We are trying to

    create

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Mar 2, 2004

  2. Alvin Bruney [MVP]

    john Guest

    Alvin,

    No I haven't resolved this as of yet. Any Ideas?

    John

    john, Mar 3, 2004

  3. are you trying to do this programmatically? or otherwise. I'm not sure and
    your answer would make a big difference in the solution provided

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Mar 3, 2004