Re: Help with Compiling on Windows

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Allan Bruce, Aug 20, 2003.

  1. Allan Bruce

    Allan Bruce Guest

    "Erick Kent" <> wrote in message

    I want to compile the game TuxRacer on my windows box. On my Linux box I
    normally just .configure; make; make install; but in windows I have a
    compiler called Miracle C. I am not really familiar how to do what I need to
    do in windows. Could someone help me or tell me where I could get help such
    as this?

    --
    ERICK KENT

    You will have a lot of difficulty compiling this under windows since tux is
    written in linux. The systems have very different calls for user input to
    name one.
    I would direct your question to a better newsgroup since this one only deals
    with the standard c++ language and doesnt deal with APIs.
    Allan

    Allan Bruce, Aug 20, 2003

  2. Allan Bruce

    Sven Semmler Guest

    Allan Bruce wrote:

    > I would direct your question to a better newsgroup since this one only
    > deals with the standard c++ language and doesnt deal with APIs.

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    Perhaps you are in the wrong group yourself?

    /Sven

    --
    Sven Semmler http://www.semmlerconsulting.com/
    GPG Fingerprint: 72CA E26D C2A3 1FEB 7AFC 10EA F769 A9A4 937F 5E67

    Sven Semmler, Aug 20, 2003

  3. Allan Bruce

    Allan Bruce Guest

    "Sven Semmler" <> wrote in message
    > Allan Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > I would direct your question to a better newsgroup since this one only
    > > deals with the standard c++ language and doesnt deal with APIs.

    > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    >
    > Perhaps you are in the wrong group yourself?
    >
    > /Sven
    >
    > --
    > Sven Semmler http://www.semmlerconsulting.com/
    > GPG Fingerprint: 72CA E26D C2A3 1FEB 7AFC 10EA F769 A9A4 937F 5E67

    How stupid of me - I look through comp.lang.c and comp.lang.c++
    Must have got confused!
    Thanks
    Allan

    Allan Bruce, Aug 20, 2003